GNSS is changing. An increasing number of receivers are capable of accessing multiple constellations (GPS / GLONASS / BeiDou /Galileo). Yesterday’s single feed antennas were perfectly fine for single constellation / single frequency access, but in today’s world, Tallysman’s Accutenna® technology is necessary to provide the precision you demand.
Tallysman has antennas to satisfy virtually all Marine Navigation and Communications applications and feature:
- More accurate positioning with Tallysman’s Accutenna® technology
- Iridium™ and Globalstar™ certified antennas providing superior reliability and performance because of the Accutenna® technology which provides truly circular response over the entire antenna bandwidth
- Superior performance in high reflection environments since Accutenna® technology provides superior multi-path rejection
- Antennas with high out-of-band filtering for environments of interfering signals
- Multi-constellation (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou) coverage to maximize availability of satellite signals
- Wide voltage range to work with virtually every receiver on the market
- Embedded models for incorporation in your housing
- Strong electro-static discharge immunity
- Robust housings
**NEW** Tallysman now offers NMO mount antennas!